Who We Are
We are Christians who recognize that we are all sinners in need of God’s grace.
- We believe that God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and repent of their sins, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ (Acts 3:19-21; Romans 3:21-26 and 10:9-10; 1 Corinthians 6:9-11).
- We believe that every person must be afforded love, compassion, kindness, respect, dignity, and forgiveness. Hateful and harassing behaviors or attitudes directed toward any individual are not in accordance with Scripture, and therefore not in accordance with our beliefs. Such behavior or attitudes will be addressed and handled appropriately (Matthew 6:14-15; Mark 12:28-31; Luke 6:31).
- We have been called to be co-workers with God in His mission, which is two-fold: to be and to make disciples of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Matthew 22:37-39 and 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-16; Acts 4:8-12).
- We seek to grow in a truly meaningful relationship
- With God (Matthew 22:34-38; John 5:19, 30; Romans 12:1-2; 2 Thessalonians 2:15; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; James 1:22).
- With one another (John 13:34-35; Romans 12:4-8; 1 Corinthians 12:12-27; Ephesians 4:1-6, 11-16 and 5:21-6:4; Colossians 3:12-17; Hebrews 13:7, 17; 1 Peter 4:10).
- With our neighbors (Matthew 25:35-40 and 28:18-20; Luke 19:10; 2 Timothy 2:2).
- So, our mission and values center on loving God, loving one another, and loving our neighbors (1 Corinthians 13:13).